Jack Hurley is responsible loudribs.com and is contactable at 16 Woodside View, Leeds, LS4 2SR or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
- We collect your personal information through webforms when you make a purchase from us, or sign-up to our mailing list. We use this information to send you information regarding Björk, and related activities including those of third parties which we think may be of legitimate interest to you.
- If you sign up to the loudribs.com mailing list, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, email address and your public internet protocol (IP) address.
- If you place an order via our store, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, delivery address, email address, and mobile phone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- loudribs.com mailing lists: The information we collect via mailing lists enables us to tailor e-mail communications to your location and make these more relevant to you, and we will keep this information for as long as your consent is still valid. You can expect to receive no more than two to three e-mail communications per month from loudribs.com, which will include news, offers, and information about new releases, taking into account any previous purchases by you from loudribs.com.
- loudribs.com e-commerce site: The information we collect via our online store enables us to fulfill your order and our contractual obligations to you. We will only use your mobile phone number to contact you with updates about delivery, in the event you placed an order using a tracked delivery service.
- In the interest of providing a quality service, we use third-party payment services providers who may be located in the United States (SagePay or PayPal, depending on the payment method you choose at the check-out stage) to handle electronic or card payments. The payment provider (either SagePay or PayPal) handles electronic or card payments without the requirement for you to disclose your payment information or billing address to us.
- If you consented to receive further e-mail communications from us at the time of making your purchase, loudribs.com may also use your personal information and order details to contact you about offers that are only open to existing customers. Information collected via the loudribs.com website may also be stored by that artist’s representatives for the purposes set out in this paragraph. If you have not consented to receive further e-mail communications from us, we will only contact you with important information relating to your purchase – for example, if there is a production delay relating to an item you have pre-ordered.
- loudribs.com is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorised access and improper use.
- You can unsubscribe from loudribs.com e-mail communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of our e-mails.
- Power our e-commerce process by remembering what is in your cart and where you want your order delivered.
- Show you advertisements across third-party websites and social media platforms that are relevant to your interests in loudribs.com. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These advertisements are served by Google and Facebook and enabled using the following third-party cookies.
- You can opt-out of Google AdWords targeting by visiting Google’s Ads Settings here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. You can opt-out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or through your mobile device settings.
- Measure and generate reports on the use of the sites so that we can measure and improve their performance including the number of page visits and traffic sources. To do this, we use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc. All user data collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form. You can view Google’s practices and position on privacy across Google Analytics here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html